How does this work?
All of my readings must be prepaid by PayPal. Then I will use a combination of clairvoyance, clairaudience, tarot cards and astrology charts to best answer your question(s). If you’ve sent an email question through at the time of payment, you will receive an emailed report back from us. If you’ve sent payment for a phone reading or energy work session, please estimate the time you will need (1 or 2 hours) and my assistant will contact you via email to schedule your consultation. Everyone is scheduled in the order received, with emergency and super rush schedulers ahead of everyone else.
When can I expect my reading?
Generally speaking, our hours are 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (U.S. Pacific time) on Monday through Friday, and 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays, and will not answer any email until Monday if received on Sunday. For email readings, the general rule of thumb given Ally’s current schedule is 48-72 hours for regular scheduling, 24 hours for emergency scheduling, and within 8-10 hours for super rush scheduling. For energy work and phone readings, regular scheduling is within 2-4 weeks (depending on the time of day that’s best for you) and emergency scheduling is usually within 1 week. If you want a super rush email reading, the latest you can send it for same day service is 1:00 PM on Monday through Friday, and 11:00 AM on Saturdays. If we receive an order for a super rush reading after those times, you’ll most likely receive it the next morning, unless that’s a Sunday, in which case you’ll receive it Monday morning.
What about energy work? How can that work if we’re not in the same room?
Since energy is not confined by space or time, energy work is easily and effectively done by phone. You will be asked to sign a release form and return it to us before your session. This is so you understand what to expect, and to set a healing intention for the session.
What tools do you use?
I use tarot cards and astrology charts. These are focusing tools to help me “see” and “hear” more deeply into your life and question(s). I can also use a pendulum for yes and no questions, and Matrix Energetics, which is an energy healing technique based in quantum physics, Theta Healing, as well as Reiki and Mindfulness-Based Stress Relief (MBSR). All are great for shifting out of old patterns, removing obstacles and attracting new realities.
What is your track record?
I have been doing readings for twenty-five years now, and it’s at the request of my international clients that I’m putting up this site. I refer you to my testimonials page. They seem to think I do a good job, and that’s enough for me. If you’d like to add a testimonial of your own, please let us know.
Do you do readings in person?
Very, very rarely. I can help a lot more people on the phone and through email.
Do you do parties?
No. Though I’m happy you’ve thought of me.
Do you do pro bono work?
Again, very, very rarely. It is always at my sole discretion.
Are there any questions you won’t answer?
Definitely. In no particular order, they are:
- The lottery numbers. Please don’t ask. I can tell you if it’s a good time for you to gamble, but let’s face it, it’s gambling, no matter how you slice it. Gambling is a “fractal,” meaning that since it can be infinitely divided into parts, it’s too irregular to be described in traditional Euclidean geometric language. I know; that’s a mouthful. In other words, the outcome of the lottery cannot be determined with any real accuracy until seconds before it happens.
- The number of kids you’ll have, or their genders. I just don’t get this info. But many palm readers do.
- Names of potential soulmates. However, I can answer a plethora of other questions related to love matters, so please fire away.
- When will I die? / How will I die? That’s not for me to decide.
- Do I have ________ ? (This is usually a health issue, like cancer or diabetes). Best to direct this question to your doctor or healthcare practitioner. I can help with prevention, leading a healthier lifestyle, and what your chart suggests about possible problem areas. That being said, I am certified in several healing disciplines, and can help you support your ongoing healthcare through stress reduction and energy work.
- Legal questions. I can give you a general energetic trend report around a particular issue, or talk about the best time to undertake something new. But specific questions are best directed to your attorney.
- When will my welfare/disability check arrive? These questions just make me sad, and I simply won’t take your money to answer them. I can help you look into school, training programs and what career path is best for you, if that helps.
Is my reading confidential?
Absolutely. The privacy and personal information of my clients is of paramount importance to me, especially in this age of identity theft. Your financial information is protected by an SSL on PayPal (I will never see it), and I will never share your mail address or any other personal data with anyone else. The only exception to this rule would be if someone has used a stolen credit card to pay for a reading. In that case, I will assist the police by disclosing whatever I need to. Please don’t do this. It’s not cool at all.
Have you ever worked as a psychic detective?
No, though I do like the show Medium. It “gets” it in a way that’s pretty refreshing. [Update, Medium is leaving the airwaves on Friday, January 21st, 2011. Let’s hope for another show that handles intuitives with similar sensitivity very soon.]
Do you have to believe in any religion or witchcraft to derive benefit from a reading?
Absolutely not. I am completely non-denominational, and respect your right to your beliefs.
Do you perform or suggest spells?
No. I suggest looking in your local metaphysical shop for this sort of thing.
Do you sell gift certificates?
Absolutely, please just ask, and specify the denomination you’d like. We’re happy to email some pretty nifty-looking certificates to your loved ones, if you ask us.
I have a HUGE emergency! Do you do same-day phone readings?
I’m generally booked 3-4 weeks in advance, but if there is a space in my calendar, I am happy to oblige. The cost is $950/hour.
Do you do Skype readings?
Yes, these are available. Please let us know that this is your preference when placing your order for a phone reading.
You can email my assistant Tamara here.
- All readings are for entertainment purposes only. Since energy is always and ever changing, I cannot be responsible for changes in outcome due to personal choices or force majeure.
- You must be 18 years or older at the time of reading. By booking and paying for a reading, you certify that you are at least 18 years old.
- I will only answer one question at a time for email readings. Please don’t try to ask more than one question at a time. If I receive a compound or multi-part question, I will only answer the first part, unless you’ve paid for more than one question.
- I limit all my clients to no more than 4 phone readings or 16 email questions per month. This is in everyone’s best interests. I am not interested in enabling psychic addiction or milking people dry.
- I reserve the right to not answer questions that are inappropriate, for any reason. If a question is bounced back to you, you will receive an email stating why this has happened. Your money will be refunded for any unanswered questions, usually within 24 hours.
- I also reserve the right to end phone readings earlier than scheduled, for any reason, at my sole discretion. If this happens, the unused portion of your money will be refunded, based on a prorated minute-to-minute basis. I have a zero tolerance policy for drug or alcohol abuse while engaged in phone readings.
- I will always be respectful of your feelings and your privacy, but reserve the right to tell the truth as it is revealed to me. They don’t call me the Sassy Psychic for nothing.
- We do not accept cancellations of any kind once a reading has been placed and paid for. You are free to reschedule an appointment if it’s been received more than 48 hours before the appointment is due to begin, gift a reading to someone, if you find you can’t use it, or bank it for the future with us.